a new way to watch AFFECTIO!
Dave and I stitched all the episodes together so it can be viewed as an uninterrupted short. It has a running time of 16:39—you could eat an entire box of Girl Scout cookies in this time!
If AFFECTIO resonates with you, tell your friends about it! If you hate it, tell your friends—-maybe they will dig it! If you are totally indifferent, then maybe you should take up a hobby and find something to be passionate about!
Thanks to everyone who has already watched and shared, I owe ya an ice cream.
I’m starting a collaboration RE: The Future, which will be a potential theme for one of our Season 2 episodes - RECord your thoughts, write a story, draw a picture, or make a song regarding this theme.
ALL ARTISTS: Write a story, draw a picture, or make a song regarding this theme.
EVERYONE W/ A CAMERA: RECord a video testimonial regarding this theme, or specifically answer:
- "Do you have a fear of the future? If so, why?"
- "Do you envision the future being positive or negative, and why?"
- "Do you think the technology of the future will bring us together or make us disconnected?"
- "How much control do you think we each have over our own individual futures?"
- "What are the differences between a Child, Teenager, and Adult’s perspective of the future?"
- "What are some examples of false predictions of the future throughout history? How has the Media affected our expectations of the future?"
- "Has a decision you’ve made affected your future in a way you never predicted?"
conversion de st. augustin
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland has a flag with a history, as told by this handy little graphic. (The long name is another byproduct of their rather…conquer-happy history, explained here.)
When ISPs and video providers fight over money, Internet users suffer.